how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

silvercat

join:2007-11-07
reply to iamdrumming

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

Also, as a former customer of the company... I have to say that the one thing i didn't like is that the owner was never around here to answer questions, or to help anyone on these forums, nor was the owner around to accept criticism, or give any kind of status updates if there was an on-going issue. He may have been a nice guy in person (although it disappoints me that i hear about the e-mail that was sent by the owner to Gone's mother), but really, the owner should have been around here, to help everyone out. Compare that to the phenomenal job Rocky has done with respect to customer service, and now Marc (from Teksavvy), and of course Rocca from Start. There really is no comparison. There's only so many chances you can give a company, and then it becomes time to cut the cord.

iamdrumming

join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

1 edit
said by silvercat:

Also, as a former customer of the company... I have to say that the one thing i didn't like is that the owner was never around here to answer questions, or to help anyone on these forums, nor was the owner around to accept criticism, or give any kind of status updates if there was an on-going issue. He may have been a nice guy in person (although it disappoints me that i hear about the e-mail that was sent by the owner to Gone's mother), but really, the owner should have been around here, to help everyone out. Compare that to the phenomenal job Rocky has done with respect to customer service, and now Marc (from Teksavvy), and of course Rocca from Start. There really is no comparison. There's only so many chances you can give a company, and then it becomes time to cut the cord.

I agree. There is no communication from ikTel, and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. Just the way it is. Many people will go where the price is the lowest. That's just part of human nature. Unlike other people, my internet has gone down twice since I signed up with them. That's it.