how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

LITB

join:2012-07-16
reply to Peeved

Re: [Scam] light in the box

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: »www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?···t_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

Thank you,

LightInTheBox

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ

said by LITB:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: »www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?···t_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

Thank you,

LightInTheBox

Or you could just give people a REAL way to contact your alleged 'company' like a phone number or email address. Scams are the only one I've seen use 'support tickets' only. All your ponzis do it.