PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious

Re: [Aftershock] Raiding Requirements and Raid Team

Be ilevel 470 by Saturday. Show up outside of MV at 5pm EST (pulling at 6pm EST) with all your flasks, pots, and feasts (repairs on the guild). You can log off at 11pm. We'll let you know if we need you.

^ any other raiding guild.

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals

Wife and I finally started leveling some new chars on Mal'Ganis. To make our leveling process faster I went heals (Priest) and she's tanking (Paladin). Got from 1-40 in one day. Probably gonna take us another year to hit 90. hah

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Dungeon leveling with tank/heals is extremely fast.

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals

Yeah, if you look at the characters I have leveled you'll notice a pattern. Tank or healer. My wife wanted to be the healer AGAIN for these characters but I'm sick of leveling tanks so it's her turn. She's hating it LOL.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
At least you didn't use an extreme example to apply to 'all raiding guilds'.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to Exodus

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

dinged almost 3 times (2 bars short) in an Uldaman full clear with the quests.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Venom14:

said by Exodus:

dinged almost 3 times (2 bars short) in an Uldaman full clear with the quests.

And this is DPS with another DPS, que times might be a bit faster with healer/tank but they aren't bad at all (2-4min)

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

I think there is enough people to at least get the majority of a raid together. Pugging may still be necessary but that may change in time.

I could level my tank, or my healer, but the daily grind is very off putting in raising those characters. Only 50-60 dungeon runs at 89 to get to 90. If I do level them, i will be doing heroics and LFR only at least for a good amount of time.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9
said by JB9:

At least you didn't use an extreme example to apply to 'all raiding guilds'.

I see what you did there.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

So far I have at 90 and raid ready:

Paladin Prot/lolrRet
Mage Frost/Fire

at 90 and working on gearing (LFR ready)
Druid Guardian/Feral

Work in Progress:

Rogue Combat/???? (This weeks project)

People has been working religiously on the reputation farming (loldailies), Heroics and LFR to get all the gear we need. Like Archivis said Antonica and myself have been working on our tanks first (Druid/Paladin) in terms of gear and raid communication/awarness and I think we have gotten to a very nice spot and more tanks are always welcome since they are always needed. The more the better.

I am also working on a second tank for the cases when I am needed in more than one raid.

I am very happy to see that people is enjoying playing with us and that I am able to be there to help you all to get started and follow up with your progress.

This is a self motivated environment when we push ourselves to perform to the best of our abilities and work on self progression, that means you making progress makes the guild better as a whole, we don't have a full "core" group yet but i believe that with the newest additions we will get there in no time, in the meanwhile keep your leveling up and we will get there in no time.

We are not in a race and it is all about "play what you, want when you want" mentality which makes this game a lot more enjoyable there will be raiding and other fun stuff for sure.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

Rogue is so crappy at 90, I only levelled mine since its my double gatherer.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Get it geared. I bet your rogue will be in a very sweet spot as time progresses.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Lothario

Premium Member

to Lothario
Antonica made me do it.

It was either that or priest and we have 3 priests already leveling in the guild.

Also he has no professions other than First Aid, he was the free 80 from the Scroll of Resurrection leveled from level 5, right now he is 85 and ready for pandaland.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to Exodus

to Exodus
Rogue brings nothing. Warrior brings banners/ battle shout and rallying cry.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

rogues got love last tier.resto druids can outdamage rogues in arenas and they are just overall weaksauce for the time being.