Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RayGeode

join:2004-07-21
Norwalk, CT
reply to Thinkdiff

Re: Why is Optimum Holding Back Android App

Channel guide looks slicker than before but no better functionality. Still see only about 5 channels at a time. Where is the live thumbnail when surfing live ? Please, uverse outclasses by far.

pa prowler

join:2003-09-11
Matamoras, PA
Very true. . . after living with it for a while, the novelty of the new look wore off, and I'm becoming aware of how it lags starting around 11PM when the date would change on the old guide. Same issues. . . picture and sound freezes, no program titles, no info. . . it behaves like this for an hour or more. I have two SA boxes with the same issue.

momcat1
No Relation To The Bobcat

join:2002-10-21
Wappingers Falls, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
said by pa prowler:

Very true. . . after living with it for a while, the novelty of the new look wore off, and I'm becoming aware of how it lags starting around 11PM when the date would change on the old guide. Same issues. . . picture and sound freezes, no program titles, no info. . . it behaves like this for an hour or more. I have two SA boxes with the same issue.

I'm confused. Are you describing the Android app, that's nowhere to be found? Or the new guide that we haven't seen either. This topic is about the Android app.

pa prowler

join:2003-09-11
Matamoras, PA
Sorry, momcat, I was referring to the new guide and not the Android app (which I am patiently waiting for). I should have minded the topic of the thread.