NetWorx is updated to version 5.26.
NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection.
Changelog from 5.25
- Enabled displaying bars in the notification area even when graph is numeric.
- Made mean interval configurable in the hidden settings.
- Fixed refreshing the netstat tool after killing a process.
- Added checking if the graph is shown beyond the screen upon resume (useful for docked laptops mainly).
- Added graph font size as a hidden setting.
- Added hiding the notification area icon as a hidden setting.
- Made the desk band numbers show on the right when graph in left-to-right mode.
- Fixed showing session traffic for second and following simultaneously logged on users.