TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

1 edit

TSILiz to KaylaIT

Premium Member

to KaylaIT

Re: New speeds in Telus land

I just spoke with an escalations agent who confirmed with me as long as your area qualifies we can provide the new packages as well.

**EDITED**: After trying to qualify an address, I was not able to see the 50 meg option, went back to escalations, we are not able to qualify addresses as of yet, but it is in the works, and will be able to provide it shortly, however no ETA. My apologies for the error.

KaylaIT
FTTB
Premium Member
join:2012-07-26
Calgary, AB

KaylaIT

Premium Member

Hi Elizabeth

I have posted over in the direct form with my info.

Thanks
kan
join:2009-07-29
Calgary, AB

kan to TSILiz

to TSILiz
I hope your going to give an update when this is possible.

Thanks.

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Nothing at all has been discussed at this time about offering the 50Meg tier.

No tariffs, no price plan, nor dates have been brought up. I was also told that it's not that we don't want to offer it, it's that we haven't brought up the subject to discussion. Other things are being worked on for the time being.

Although I can say that when qualifying the 50M is part of the dropdown box to verify availability. But, even if you did qualify, nothing is yet offered.

Regards,
Martin
spectrum70
join:2011-01-14

spectrum70

As optimistic as I'd like to be, given that TekSavvy hasn't bothered to provide higher speed tiers on cable, despite the availability from Shaw, this doesn't inspire much confidence on anything on the DSL front either.