share rss forum feed

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:19
reply to TSI Andre

Re: Teksavvy - What the hell has happened to you guys?

said by TSI Andre:

That means that I am willing to provide you a full refund!

A nice little customer friendly change from how things used to be then. Personally, I think asking for a second chance on installs wasn't really asking for very much, but whatever..

Anyway, to be a bit pedantic about it..
Question: "Teksavvy - What the hell happened to you guys?"
Answer: "We got better."

--
electronicsguru.ca

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by Teddy Boom:

said by TSI Andre:

A nice little customer friendly change from how things used to be then. Personally, I think asking for a second chance on installs wasn't really asking for very much, but whatever..

Answer: "We got better."

Not to add fuel to the fire but you're really playing down the seriousness of some (not all as many use it as an excuse) those who stay home and DO loose money (a days work, a vacation day, a personal day of which their limited).

Some like my wife can take from a personal, vacation or lieu day without loss of pay since she's salaried. So many in and around the world cannot. So sometimes it's not about second chances, it's sometimes about the security of getting it done the first time without any more risk to the household income or job.

As much as TSI is between a rock and a hard place, how Andre said they need to "respect" bells process. I call BS simply because this isn't something you should roll over with, where is the fighting teksavvy we once seen? There was a time TSI would have put their gloves on and fought this tooth and nail. I respect Marc, but those days were with Rocky (long gone).

Customers of all people shouldn't be the only ones feeling this burden. It's a burden because ANYONE who is in this position (minus his language) WILL lose money. Teksavvy doesn't, customers do. Customers bare the bunt of all this trouble, no one else.

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:19

said by Tx:

said by Teddy Boom:

Personally, I think asking for a second chance on installs wasn't really asking for very much, but whatever..

you're really playing down the seriousness of some (not all as many use it as an excuse) those who stay home and DO loose money (a days work, a vacation day, a personal day of which their limited).

Yes, I think you are right, it is asking for quite a bit. Still reasonable under extenuating circumstances, but not to be trivialized.

The whole question of Teksavvy fighting... 2 years ago Bell had voluntary functional separation. Those days are gone. Respect was probably a bad choice of words though
--
electronicsguru.ca

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium
join:2001-08-27
Canada
kudos:16
reply to Teddy Boom

said by Teddy Boom:

said by TSI Andre:

Answer: "We got bigger."

There fix it for you.
--
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. (Hmm)
I have enemies? Good. That means I've stood up for something, sometime in my life.