if you know Chinese please help ...

Click for full size
Click for full size
downloadTL-C700-inst···ions.zip 3,787,711 bytes  
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
So I was upgrading firmware on my media player - I really like it - »www.mp4nation.net/forum/f19/just···0-13683/

and now it's just non-responsive

I think it is a matter of continuing the upgrade ... and following the instructions...

The thing is that this is a Chinese player and all instructions are in Chinese ...

so if you speak Chinese - please help - you can private message me or add to the thread...

IMG #1
could you please tell me what does it say on the left and on the right in the first image

IMG #2
and what do
in the second image mean?

also I added
IMG #3 ... IMG #6

Thank you so much!

PS I attached the "TL-C700-instructions.exe" as a "TL-C700-instructions.zip" Flash instructions where I got these from

or you can download from here
»www.teclast.com/topic.php?channe···icID=148
on row that has "C700"

Sith HMP
I Did What?
Premium
join:2004-04-25
Bloomington, IL
kudos:1
You might want to ask Chinabound. He is a member here and his wife and in laws are Chinese I believe. He is away on a mini vacation until next week though I think.
Expand your moderator at work

legendNYC
Two Bridges
Premium
join:2003-06-04
Jamaica, NY
kudos:1
reply to inGearX

Re: if you know Chinese please help ...

Similar problem here, but with Japanese.

* Glorious Master Translator

Good luck!

BA
Premium,MVM
join:2001-05-24
Vancouver, BC

4 recommendations

reply to inGearX
IMG 0
The title of this screen is "Begin Update."

The blue button on the left side says "Update Method 1." The red text below the button indicates that this is the normal update method.

The blue button on the right side says "Update Method 2." The red text below the button indicates this is the alternate method. Use this method if the device does not power on, is unable to connect to the computer, or some other problem.

IMG 2
1. Hold power button for 7 seconds
2. Hold the M button and insert USB cable (continue to hold button)
3. While holding M button, press and release the power button 5 times. Then connect USB cable to computer.

IMG 3
Red box with gears reads "Firmware Update." Caption says, "Single click to update firmware."

IMG 4
Dialog box reads "Updating the firmware may result in loss of data. Be sure to backup your data before clicking Yes." The red box is around the "Yes" button. Caption reads "Single click 'Yes.'"

IMG 5
Professor says something along the lines of "you only need to follow these instructions if you are updating the device for the first time."

IMG 6
Red box says "Update successful." Caption says, "When complete, this will say 'Update Successful.'"

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2
reply to inGearX
Purty sure it's Chinese takeout options.
Obscure? No way.

inGearX
3.1415 9265

join:2000-06-11
New York
reply to BA
said by BA:

IMG 0
The title of this screen is "Begin Update."

The blue button on the left side says "Update Method 1." The red text below the button indicates that this is the normal update method.

The blue button on the right side says "Update Method 2." The red text below the button indicates this is the alternate method. Use this method if the device does not power on, is unable to connect to the computer, or some other problem.

IMG 2
1. Hold power button for 7 seconds
2. Hold the M button and insert USB cable (continue to hold button)
3. While holding M button, press and release the power button 5 times. Then connect USB cable to computer.

IMG 3
Red box with gears reads "Firmware Update." Caption says, "Single click to update firmware."

IMG 4
Dialog box reads "Updating the firmware may result in loss of data. Be sure to backup your data before clicking Yes." The red box is around the "Yes" button. Caption reads "Single click 'Yes.'"

IMG 5
Professor says something along the lines of "you only need to follow these instructions if you are updating the device for the first time."

IMG 6
Red box says "Update successful." Caption says, "When complete, this will say 'Update Successful.'"

thank you so much will try
and report

inGearX
3.1415 9265

join:2000-06-11
New York
reply to Sith HMP
said by Sith HMP:

You might want to ask Chinabound. He is a member here and his wife and in laws are Chinese I believe. He is away on a mini vacation until next week though I think.

thanks