share rss forum feed

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to vue666

Re: 49 years ago today "What were you doing?" "w

I was in 9th grade history class when the Principal announced what happened over the schools public address system. I didn't see Kennedy as a good guy, however. My exposure to Philly big shot pols as a kid( I lived next door to Philly's political boss)already made me aware of the fact that Kennedy was nothing but another crooked pol. It was, however, a shock that he was killed.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
·Optimum Voice
·Vitelity VOIP

said by FFH:

I didn't see Kennedy as a good guy, however. My exposure to Philly big shot pols as a kid (I lived next door to Philly's political boss) already made me aware of the fact that Kennedy was nothing but another crooked pol.

1) You keep saying that. Are there [any] Democrats that you like?

2) Living next to a political boss, what, did you pick up the secrets through osmosis? Or use a stethoscope on the wall?

3) Sorry that your man Romney got whupped.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by PX Eliezer7:

2) Living next to a political boss, what, did you pick up the secrets through osmosis? Or use a stethoscope on the wall?

Sitting on the porch you overhear a lot thru open widows. And I went to grade school with 2 of his kids and was in his house often.

And in my other post, which you evidently read, I knocked the crooked Republican boss as well.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.