share rss forum feed

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
reply to J E F F

Re: [The Grey Cup 100th!]You watching the CFL Grey Cup Sunday?

Nope. Not after the als lost the game against the argos because dufus couldn't catch a perfectly positioned ball.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10
canada
Reviews:
·voip.ms

said by Guspaz:

Nope. Not after the als lost the game against the argos because dufus couldn't catch a perfectly positioned ball.

+1
--
~ Project Hope ~

IamGimli

join:2004-02-28
Canada
kudos:2
reply to Guspaz

said by Guspaz:

It sucks but there was a lot more fail from the Als in that game than that one play.

I'll still be at the Grey Cup, if nothing at least to cheer for ABA (Anybody But the Argos).

4 shirts packed for the weekend, 3 of them red

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

Lucky you, I could have gotten tickets for $800/piece, top row of level 500....no thank-you. Where are you sitting?

Regardless, I'll buy some beer and pizza and friends (ya, well, friends should be free) and watch it on the projector...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

IamGimli

join:2004-02-28
Canada
kudos:2

said by J E F F:

Lucky you, I could have gotten tickets for $800/piece, top row of level 500....no thank-you. Where are you sitting?

I'm up in the 500 level but I only paid about $225 a ticket all-in, got them through the "other teams" season ticket holder deals back in May.

And lucky me happens to be in the same hotel all the cheerleaders (well, I assume all, so far we've seen Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Hamilton and BC cheerleaders) are staying at.

Nothing wakes you up quite like an elevator ride cramped among 9 cheerleaders! lol

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by IamGimli:

Nothing wakes you up quite like an elevator ride cramped among 9 cheerleaders! lol

You truly have a rough life there. I feel sorry for you, and hope it improves soon.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein