spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

pearce0188

join:2012-11-25

Really...

I am not sure where you got the idea that speed is guaranteed, speed is NOT guaranteed on cable, it is a shared connection at the node, that includes download and upload speed. If you look at your TOS or customer agreement, I am sure somewhere in there is a clause that say's something to the effect of " up to speed" or something like that or even speeds not guaranteed or guaranteed at all times.. I myself have a business account and my connection is critical and has an SLA and an actual guaranteed service rate from my cable company, most of the time, I don't reach my upload or speed all the time but I don't fuss about it because I understand how the cable system works, so when Charter said that upload speeds or speeds are not guaranteed, they were correct and were not lying

grimalkin74

join:2011-05-31
Morro Bay, CA
Reviews:
·Charter

so no upload is acceptable? No, its not, I pay them for 4, not none, so therefore they're not providing the service they claim they will. Call it what you will, No upload, is NONE I pay for "upto" 4 not Zero, which is what I have.. Nothing.

Regardles, Charter service in my area, still is horrible.

Awful service »