BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
kudos:1
reply to FaxCap

Re: Big loser!

wow he lost a lot

Now if only something could fix his voice, because evrytime I hear/see his renditions of the national anthems they seem cartoonish
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

FaxCap

join:2002-05-25
Surrey, BC
Reviews:
·Shaw
said by BigSensFan:

Now if only something could fix his voice, because evrytime I hear/see his renditions of the national anthems they seem cartoonish

Cartoonish????

I've heard American TV sports reporters say they wish more people
would sing their anthem like Mark sings ours.

FaxCap

Styvas
Go Canucks Go
Premium
join:2004-09-15
Hamilton, ON
said by FaxCap:

said by BigSensFan:

Cartoonish????

FaxCap

Yup. Mark rocks! Love the guy, and good on him for dropping the weight. Should I be so lucky/disciplined.
--
"Moving your Tylenol to the low shelf in your medicine cabinet is not the way to prevent children from falling off a stool when reaching for the top shelf." (said by Savant, May 2008)

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
kudos:1
reply to FaxCap
said by FaxCap:

said by BigSensFan:

Cartoonish????

FaxCap

I cant stand his voice just grates me ...
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson