uniqs
share rss forum feed

KPaul

join:2007-02-08
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed

Thank you Teksavvy

Just seeing a lot of negatives here lately, kind of depressing. Wanted to say, as a loyal customer who's been through good speeds and bad, both DSL and Cable, thank you.

Hard to find a company that's grown as fast as you have, who still have moral decency to help customers who rudely call it quits, who bash your employees, or your company. It's good to say that from the first day I've had service, even with the 1kb/s down DSL few months I had, you've got a customer as long as you're in business

Cheers, and an early Merry Christmas

Keep up the good fight, and remember you will always started off as one of us little guys
--
I hate rogers and their CRAP tech. support... But, MAJOR kudos to the TekSavvy team!

Al Bundy - "Six bucks is too much money to spend on any woman." it's too true sometimes

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
Thanks!

We appreciate hearing things like this from time to time. It reminds us why we do what we do!

Early Merry Christmas to you too

Andre

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
reply to KPaul
aw! This is awesome.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to KPaul
I've been thru good & bad too.

But I'm still here! I think 5 years now or so...

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
Thanks guys!

CyberCam

join:2008-04-21
Whitby, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to KPaul
I've been with TS for about 5 years aswell, and have only minor issues here & there when moving to MLPPP, but I've been happy enough over the years.

I'm actually thinking of moving to cable, but I'm apprehensive about the issues that will arise!

Mike2009

join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON
kudos:3
Same here. Five years and counting. All issues were dealt with appropriately when they came up.

Rickkins

join:2004-04-05
Mtl, Canada
reply to KPaul
Yups. Thanks from an all 'round satisfied customer.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to KPaul
4 years for me.. only ever had one issue, when Bell decided to kick me off the remote to make room for their own. Was fixed quickly (and it was during the long weekend as well!)

So thanks for the great service, and for letting me use Internet without being afraid of going over 20GB and needing to check my usage every day!

MFido

join:2012-10-19
kudos:2
reply to KPaul
8 years for me (since Nov 2004) ... happy DSL customer until this month when I decided not to pay any cent to Bell and I switched to cable ... More than happy with the cable connection as well.

dbarron

join:2000-01-03
Vancouver, BC
Reviews:
·TELUS
reply to KPaul
We are relatively new customers but are also really happy with Teksavvy service. Everything has gone well from day one and we have had no cause to complain. Speeds are good, connection is solid, and contacts with Teksavvy staff have all been very positive. We recommend Teksavvy to friends and neighbours.

Just as a humourous aside, the only time we have had a tech problem it turned out that the computer involved had decided to use a neighbor's slow unsecured wifi connection. As soon as it was properly configured all was well again.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
these are great stories to hear guys. 8 years! nice! there's only so many of those.. that's going back a long way.

tx for taking the time to speak up.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

cognizantt

join:2009-06-13
Montreal, QC
reply to KPaul
i'm a customer since july 2009 and am happy to say i have nothing negative to report.
good solid service.
thanks TSI

TSI Keith
Premium
join:2012-07-09
kudos:5
reply to KPaul
I know it has already been said, but I just want to thank you all for taking the time to provide this feedback. Perfection does not exist (though we strive to be as close as possible) and so there are certainly issues that come up. Obviously when something is wrong people are going to say something. (Sometimes you need to complain/vent, sometimes you just need to reach out for assistance.)

With that being said though, thank you all for taking the time to share your experience when things are good and there is no need to spend this time on us. I think I speak for everyone on this side when I say this means the world to us.

Thank you (again),
Keith
--
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Tjalfe

join:2010-07-29
Newmarket, ON
I have been with you from as soon as you could provide a high speed connection to my house. for years, the best ADSL could offer was around 0.5-1Mb, so I stayed with Cable.. switched to Teksavvy cable as soon as it was available and have been happy every since

Crowbar1

join:2009-06-23
Toronto , ON
reply to Rickkins
said by Rickkins:

Yups. Thanks from an all 'round satisfied customer.

X2