Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to Goggalor

Re: [Professions] Good Professions for Raiding/PvPing

I forget what profs your other chars have, but mining is largely useless if you can get your ore other ways (and are not a tank, obviously). The skinning/lw suggestion is really great - I hadn't thought of that the other day when we talked about profs. LW is a b*%$^ to level though, imo.

You can have a total free-for-all in Panda skinning though. SO many places have mountains of dead animals due to quests/dailies. Now that there's AoE looting most people are pretty good about prepping all the animals to be skinned, too.
--
Eumaeus, Balance Druid
GM - Lux ex Tenebris - Sargeras | Alliance
[6/6] MSV [1/6] HoF

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
said by Eumaeus:

I forget what profs your other chars have, but mining is largely useless if you can get your ore other ways (and are not a tank, obviously). The skinning/lw suggestion is really great - I hadn't thought of that the other day when we talked about profs. LW is a b*%$^ to level though, imo.

You can have a total free-for-all in Panda skinning though. SO many places have mountains of dead animals due to quests/dailies. Now that there's AoE looting most people are pretty good about prepping all the animals to be skinned, too.

Yeah, I have Alchemy/JC on my Pally and Enchanting/Tailoring on my mage. So, maybe LW/Eng would be fun to try on this guy...

LW can't be any worse to level than Enchanting was back in the day. F***ing rods...
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
enchanting is easy sauce now, only need runed copper rod and open the cash register

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
said by cymraeg:

enchanting is easy sauce now, only need runed copper rod and open the cash register

Figures. I remember back in Vanilla having to find a freaking BS that could and would make the rod of the appropriate level for you, along with all of the other materials that were needed each time you needed to upgrade.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
said by Goggalor:

said by cymraeg:

Figures. I remember back in Cata having to find a freaking BS that could and would make the rod of the appropriate level for you, along with all of the other materials that were needed each time you needed to upgrade.

Updated.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
said by Nick D:

said by Goggalor:

said by cymraeg:

Figures. I remember back in Cata having to find a freaking BS that could and would make the rod of the appropriate level for you, along with all of the other materials that were needed each time you needed to upgrade.

Updated.

Actually, Blizz fixed it back in LK, if I recall correctly.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--