how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

leesoft

join:2005-08-16
Sunnyvale, CA

[DSL] Can I upgrade to 6M dsl

I am current on 3M dsl and thinking about to upgrade to 6M, however, the website pre-qualify only has 3M DSL for my number.

I was on 6M service with att on the same line before I switch to DSLX, and I think DSLX is just using att lines, so guess it maybe just the pre-qualify database doesn't carry the right data.

Can anyone help to run a line test and see whether I can upgrade to a 6M service.

Thanks
Ji

dslx_nick
Premium,VIP
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:27

Sure, send me a PM with your information and I'd be happy to do so for you.

leesoft

join:2005-08-16
Sunnyvale, CA

sent you a meesage

dslx_nick
Premium,VIP
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:27

Yeah, sorry for the delay; was double-checking some things before sending my reply back, since new orders isn't really my department.

xsbell

join:2008-12-22
Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Primus Telecommu..
reply to leesoft

said by leesoft:

I am current on 3M dsl and thinking about to upgrade to 6M, however, the website pre-qualify only has 3M DSL for my number.

I was on 6M service with att on the same line before I switch to DSLX, and I think DSLX is just using att lines, so guess it maybe just the pre-qualify database doesn't carry the right data.

Can anyone help to run a line test and see whether I can upgrade to a 6M service.

Thanks
Ji

If you post your line stats someone could tell you right away.

If you previously had 6Mbps service though, and AT&T didn't move you to different equipment, then it should be just a simple update to your profile and DSLX's accounting.