how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Toadster

@opera-mini.net
reply to TSI Outages

Re: [Cable] [OUTAGE REPORT] 11/28/2012

Still down in Ottawa, Lavergne St. As of 12:08... Frustrating... Stuff to get done.

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
said by Toadster :

Still down in Ottawa, Lavergne St. As of 12:08... Frustrating... Stuff to get done.

Hi There,

If you haven't reached out to us via phone or direct forum please do so.

buzzlondon

join:2012-11-29

1 edit
Internet has been down in London near university since Tuesday evening. I called 2 times with no ETA for fixing problem. I just called again and waited almost 40 minutes before speaking with someone.
They asked to open a ticket... I was surprised given that the first 2 people I spoke with never suggested that.
As it turns out at some point between 7pm last night and a few minutes ago, the DHCP issue was resolved and there was a hardware issue on my end that was preventing the router to be updated properly.
First of all, thank you Teksavvy tech support person for your help. However, opening up a ticket should have been suggested by the first 2 support technicians and waiting almost 40 minutes on hold before speaking with someone is not acceptable.

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
Have you gotten a ticket opened for this?
If so, can you please send me your details via PM TSI Martin See Profile or post in the »TekSavvy Direct forum.

Regards,
Martin