spc
uniqs
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF to nismofreak

to nismofreak

Re: WOO! Update your iPad FIOS APP...live streaming TV

I also had the same problem about 30 minutes ago. Brought up the app to stream CNN to my office while I work and five minutes later, my wife yells up from the family room that the TV went black. I checked all three boxes plus my DVR and they had all rebooted. Hopefully this is not an ongoing issue but just a hiccup.

Webcobbler
@verizon.net

Webcobbler

Anon

Has this been fixed yet ? When it is corrected, can someome please post that it is fixed here. I did call support, but the CSR was not helpful at all. He did not know that the was an app that steamed anything.

Ironically, he did say it will be fixed in 72-96 hours. But I bet he was just saying that for the hell of it.

Thank You.
city318
join:2008-08-13
New York, NY

city318

Yes,received email from vz asking to reboot STB manually and retry. It fixed the issue for me
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF to Webcobbler

to Webcobbler
After my boxes rebooted yesterday, it worked fine for the two hours I had it running. I have not tried it today.
Mtaz
join:2008-10-21
Hawthorne, NJ

Mtaz

This would sure work look good on my Samsung S3... Verizon are you listening? Samsung alone has sold 80 million + of this Android phone alone, why in the world was an android app not released on the same day as the apple app?! I got a nice Xoom tablet waiting to stream as well....