uniqs
Anon00
Premium Member
join:2001-09-25
USA

Anon00

Premium Member

[Newsgroups] Any NL Usenet Providers that take Credit Cards

With Paypal cutting off Usenet providers anyone know any NL or hell, any foreign Usenet providers that take Credit Card Payments?

I'd understand if you want to PM it.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

PM sent.
shadedpixel
join:2012-11-29

shadedpixel to Anon00

to Anon00
I would like to request the same
JazzJRabbit
join:2003-09-27
Wheaton, IL

JazzJRabbit to Exodus

to Exodus
Can you PM me too? Thanks.
Jeff1462001
join:2003-10-26
St John'S, NL

Jeff1462001 to Exodus

to Exodus
Can I get a PM also?

dks7
join:2004-05-31
Omak, WA

dks7 to Anon00

to Anon00
I would appriciate one as well.
singerie3
anon are muted
join:2008-10-12
Montreal, QC

singerie3

me too

SpinNakerPH
Microsoft Certified Systems Crasher
Premium Member
join:2004-01-07
Philippines

SpinNakerPH to Anon00

Premium Member

to Anon00
Me three!
mrshadows
join:2012-12-05

mrshadows to Anon00

to Anon00
Archivis, can I get a PM as well? (My Sunny Usenet account just ran out and w/o PayPal, can't re-up...)

dks7
Omak, WA

dks7 to Anon00

to Anon00
Still awaiting a reply here brother, hope one comes soon.
shadedpixel
join:2012-11-29

shadedpixel to Anon00

to Anon00
... i dont think its comming

dks7
Omak, WA

dks7

it came for me, but taking credit cards is only one issue, the other is all this DMCA fuss and finding providers that do and can object to it

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I just wasn't paying attention to this thread. If I don't respond, just send me a PM.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

A lot of people seem to think I know a provider that circumvents DMCA. I do not. I just answered the original question, which was having a provider that took credit cards.
newster
join:2011-09-26

newster to Anon00

to Anon00
Not many take the traditional American credit cards, but a lot accept PaySafeCard, a European-based prepaid card that is now sold throughout the United States. (I bought one at a gas station a few weeks ago and I'm still looking for things to buy with it.)

iDeal, another popular European payment option, does not appear to have come to the US yet, but I expect it could soon, since the US-owned payment providers have recently developed a nasty reputation of boycotting anything the US government (i.e., Hollywood/the military-industrial complex) doesn't like, and this list continues to grow.

That's not to say that PaySafecard and other non-US payment processors won't cave in also sometime in the future, since the company could always be kicked out from the US retail market unless they do what they're told, such as banning payments to Wikileaks ... or torrent site donations, file hosting, VPN, or usenet services.

Hitnews now accepts Bitcoin as payment. I can only wonder where this could eventually lead, since BitCoin is the one international exchange method that presents the greatest challenge for the US government to control or shut down.
mr_lee
join:2005-06-14
Lloydminster, SK

mr_lee to Anon00

to Anon00
same request please. the info would be greatly appreciated