how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

Guide Cast List Follow up

I'm still noticing on some days there are only two people listed for the cast of TV shows and Movies.
Is this a bug of the guide?

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
I have it also in VHO7. Very weird as one day it will list only 2 actors per show then when I check the next day its the full list. Haven't really started to track when it happens but right now (11/30 2:40pm) it is just showing 2 cast members per show/movie.

Torrid Zone

join:2009-06-13
Carmel, NY
reply to icemannyr1
I'm in VHO 5 and for the past two days there is no one listed for the cast of shows of movies.

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:3
reply to icemannyr1
One thing I notice is (not sure how consistently but...) the First Run has only two names in the cast but the Repeat has more than two names.

icemannyr1

This is goofy. Monday casts go back to only listing two names then Tuesday it's back to a full cast list.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by icemannyr1:

This is goofy.

FYI SNAFU / FUBAR?
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

Rattler

join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA
reply to icemannyr1
Here, in my corner of VHO8, there are essentially no cast listings (very sporadic) for any channel AND, they've taken to not providing any expanded show descriptions over what you can see in the guide grid (unless they are slightly truncated). If you hit the Info button twice, nothing added.

Someone at FYI is getting lazy again - this was an issue a while back.
--
Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. -- Red Buttons

rv81

@verizon.net
reply to icemannyr1
Yes usually when I press INFO twice or go to Full Info on the guide more information about the program pops up such as actor names, original air date for shows, etc. For the past few days this hasn't been showing up. What is going on?

icemannyr1

Does anyone at FYI even check the program descriptions?
Not only is this description not correct, this is a concert not an interview, they also need a grammar checker.
»i.imgbox.com/acj7pT3f.jpg

O1OOO1O

join:2005-12-23
Lewisville, TX
I seem to have more complete cast info when I pull up Full Info now. Did not this morning.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
said by O1OOO1O:

I seem to have more complete cast info when I pull up Full Info now. Did not this morning.

Same...I'll be interested to find out "the cause" as this one just baffles me why it works one day/hour and not the next.