This is a sub-selection from Review Comment

um
@videotron.ca

um to TSI Andre

Anon

to TSI Andre

Re: Review Comment

said by TSI Andre:

We do not control who gets blacklisted on DSLr. All we can do on here is choose to help you or not and we are indicating that we want to help!

He isn't referring to who gets black listed on DSLr. At all.

Which, I guess, goes to actually show how his complaints fall on deaf ears. His complaint is being justified right before our eyes...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

We don't blacklist anybody. The notion is simply irrelevant.

um
@videotron.ca

um

Anon

said by TSI Marc:

We don't blacklist anybody. The notion is simply irrelevant.

Not per what you wrote in that topic he ref'd.

You keep info on people who never had the service. Then we can see how you use that to label people. Or do you deny that ever happened? Will you say that "isn't true" yet again, when it is.

What are the laws on keeping info on people? 2 years after the fact? Care to share it? Using this to "label people"?

All this info is on privcom.gc.ca to help you out. Maybe you want to reply to this. Maybe you want to push your weight on what you pay here to hide it?

*shrug* it really doesn't matter. Cat is out of the bag. Makes you mad, eh.
Guru
join:2008-10-01

1 recommendation

Guru

Although TSI's intention was never bad to keep history of their customers even after 2 years. But the way Marc publicly made a decision based on the previous sign up of that customer is something alarming. He did correct himself though but that doesn't change the fact that he did what he did!

I am sure Marc didn't realized that at first since he was trying to solve the issue but I hope he does now that you can't make decisions based on past and you can't publicly do that!!!!!

I however thought that TSI deleted user info automatically after certain time but I am wrong here! Perhaps Marc needs to learn something from this and hopefully this mistake won't be repeated again!!! Marc needs to straighten out some rules on privacy issues!

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

said by Guru:

Although TSI's intention was never bad to keep history of their customers even after 2 years. But the way Marc publicly made a decision based on the previous sign up of that customer is something alarming. He did correct himself though but that doesn't change the fact that he did what he did!

I am sure Marc didn't realized that at first since he was trying to solve the issue but I hope he does now that you can't make decisions based on past and you can't publicly do that!!!!!

I however thought that TSI deleted user info automatically after certain time but I am wrong here! Perhaps Marc needs to learn something from this and hopefully this mistake won't be repeated again!!! Marc needs to straighten out some rules on privacy issues!

We do not know who his is... We simply just remember the name "Doctor" from a series of posts from a while ago.

Andre

um
@videotron.ca

um

Anon

said by TSI Andre:

We do not know who his is... We simply just remember the name "Doctor" from a series of posts from a while ago.

Andre

Andre, the person you are replying to is talking about the person who was "black listed". Not "Doctor".

Once again you are confirming everything Doctor is saying. You just don't listen or take the time to understand what is said.

The replies here all justify what Doctor stated.

Guru, your eyes are opening. This has been going on for a long long time. We aren't talking months here. And a lot of it is being tried very hard to bring it where it isn't seen. This is nothing. This is only one situation. There are lots more.
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

said by Guru:

Andre

No offence mate but you didn't read my reply! -1 for your post!
Guru

1 recommendation

Guru to um

to um
said by um :

said by TSI Andre:

Andre

Andre, the person you are replying to is talking about the person who was "black listed". Not "Doctor".

Once again you are confirming everything Doctor is saying. You just don't listen or take the time to understand what is said.

The replies here all justify what Doctor stated.

+1
said by um :

Guru, your eyes are opening. This has been going on for a long long time. We aren't talking months here. And a lot of it is being tried very hard to bring it where it isn't seen. This is nothing. This is only one situation. There are lots more.

I am well aware but kept my mouth shut!
« i agree about phone
This is a sub-selection from Review Comment