Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Comcast
reply to PDX Tom

Re: iGuide A30

said by PDX Tom :

Was the Portland listed for Nov 13, Oregon or Maine? I'm in Portland, OR and still don't have A30.

Tom-
Based on the other rollouts in New England, i'd say it was Portland, Maine.

Mike-
Heck, they haven't even made it down to my Northern Delaware section of the Freedom region on the schedule yet (i'm sure there are dates, just not listed here). Seems like my part is usually last to go of all sections.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
said by JeepMatt:

said by PDX Tom :

Was the Portland listed for Nov 13, Oregon or Maine? I'm in Portland, OR and still don't have A30.

Tom-

I would have thought so too, but then I saw this from a previous post in this thread:

said by joejoejeo:

Here is the upcoming areas:
Augusta (Big South Region): November 7, 2012 Bucks (Freedom Region-Corp 9517): November 8, 2012 Central New Jersey (Freedom Region): November 8, 2012 Derry (Greater Boston Region): November 8, 2012 Mashpee (Greater Boston Region): November 8, 2012 Lansing (Heartland Region): November 13,2012 Delco/Chester (Freedom Region-Corps 9527 and 9575): November 13, 2012 Exeter (Greater Boston Region): November 13, 2012 Portland (Portland Region): November 13, 2012

I think "Portland Region" is in Oregon, as Maine is part of the "Greater Boston Region (GBR)."

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4

1 recommendation

reply to JeepMatt
said by JeepMatt:

said by PDX Tom :

Tom-

Mike-
Heck, they haven't even made it down to my Northern Delaware section of the Freedom region on the schedule yet (i'm sure there are dates, just not listed here). Seems like my part is usually last to go of all sections.

Comcast does not serve Portland Maine! that is TWC territory Navigator Land