share rss forum feed

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [Raiding] World of Logs

said by DarkLogix:

said by McBrain:

Do I get extra bonus pts for having a 6 speed?

Only if you've pegged 6th gear.

186 is fast... and where the electronic limiter stepped in for me »Re: Personal and main pics

now not sure where the electronic governor is on my 'maro; but i'm sure its not any faster than the bike so really whats the point

p.s. both are 6 speeds
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

so then whats you're best 1/4 time?

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 edit

Click for full size
Highway 1, Honolulu, HI
Click for full size
H1 Point of View
H1 north of the airport was great for high speed runs. Elevated highway, well lit, and generally not alot of cops running radar. They mostly stay downtown for the night life at 3 a.m. hence, wide open GGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

no idea, only 1/4 mi i've ever run was amost 8 years ago on my first bike, sv650s, it was 12.08s at 108.4 mph. on the duc I'd have issues keeping the front tire down in any gear below 4th. havent run the camaro; only challenge i've taken on in it is driving between augusta ga, and nashville, tn on a single tank of gas. now thats a feat of strength with the 6.2L.

after some research is seems 155mph is the fastes my car will currently go : /
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.