how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to nascar

Re: [HD] Maybe this means more HD will follow...

Not sure what's out there beyond beIN Sports and PAC-12? Obviously they all wouldn't be added in HD.

Timothy28

join:2006-05-13
Lewisville, TX

said by Greg2600:

Not sure what's out there beyond beIN Sports and PAC-12? Obviously they all wouldn't be added in HD.

Good point, what channels are left that they don't carry that people want?

Webcobbler

@verizon.net

Well there is H2 in HD of course. Lol

johnf2
Bucks County, PA. VHO8
Premium
join:2001-12-31
Feasterville Trevose, PA
reply to Timothy28

In my humble opinion, not being much of a sports fan:

H2 HD & TCM HD

johnf2
--
VHO8

Frank E

@verizon.net
reply to Timothy28

TMC HD
COOKING HD
CBS SPORTS HD
CNN HEADLINE HD
TVGUIDE HD ... Coming Soon
H2 HD

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
reply to Timothy28

Though people may not want some of them, there are a bunch of channels in SD that FiOS does don't carry in HD.
CBS Sports Network, H2, Oxygen, Style, OWN, Cooking Channel, Ci, GSN, logo, Ovation, G4, TVGN, Fuel TV, MTV2, FX Movie Channel, ReelzChannel, Hallmark Channel, TV Land and FOX College Sports.

Timothy28

Lewisville, TX

There's a few of those that interest me. I used to really want fx movie channel but i noticed now its no longer uncut and commercial free.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

said by Timothy28:

I used to really want fx movie channel but i noticed now its no longer uncut and commercial free.

3am-3pm it still offers uncut commerical free. Of course Im working/sleeping during those hours so I no longer watch FX Movies as the commericals 3pm-3am kill the experience.

Timothy28

Lewisville, TX

Thanks for letting me know that. That might not be the best hours for most but you can always DVR during those hours if they have a movie you wanna see uncut and commercial free.

skottey_

join:2009-07-06
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Timothy28

said by Timothy28:

Good point, what channels are left that they don't carry that people want?

There are plenty of channels people want. Bring back the two Cinemax west feeds in HD. TCM HD, H2 HD, and Epix has a third HD channel. I am also sure there are those out there that would like to see OWN HD. What about MTV2 HD? There are tons of channels they could add.

Timothy28

Lewisville, TX

H2 HD the third EPIX would be nice. I would like to see sony movie in HD not just the linear one.