Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
reply to PhoenixDown

Re: The Walking Dead

That's a good point.

Does anyone here actually check this thread even if they haven't seen the episode?

Omega
Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Somerset, NJ

Honestly, it is what we should do. Put spoilers in the title, stop doing it in the text. I typically do not watch the episodes on Sunday. (I spread Walking Dead/Dexter/Homeland throughout the week). Since I do this, I simply do not check this thread until I watch it because I expect spoilers. It's simply common sense.
--
What smells like blue?

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Omega:

Honestly, it is what we should do. Put spoilers in the title, stop doing it in the text. I typically do not watch the episodes on Sunday. (I spread Walking Dead/Dexter/Homeland throughout the week). Since I do this, I simply do not check this thread until I watch it because I expect spoilers. It's simply common sense.

That's what I do, too -- it makes sense to watch one of the premium channel shows "live" and put Walking Dead on the DVR, especially with the latter's endless commercials.

I also don't open this thread until I have watched the latest episode. Maybe we all should just agree to stop using spoiler tags from this point forward.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.