spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

KevinSac1

@charter.com
reply to jack b

Re: Mounting TV on brick fireplace - what screws and where?

@jack b: Thanks.

@ everyone else: I'm aware of the other issues with mounting a tv above a fireplace (heat, height, neck strain, cable management, etc.) . If you want to debate those things, I suggest you start a new thread. This one is not about those those things.

Thanks!

mityfowl
Premium
join:2000-11-06
Dallas, TX
said by KevinSac1 :

@jack b: Thanks.

@ everyone else: I'm aware of the other issues with mounting a tv above a fireplace (heat, height, neck strain, cable management, etc.) . If you want to debate those things, I suggest you start a new thread. This one is not about those those things.

Thanks!

I have soft Mexican bricks. I wouldn't do that at my house.

medbuyer

join:2003-11-20
kudos:4
reply to KevinSac1
said by KevinSac1 :

Thanks!

sorry bud but you came in here and asked for advise from registered members...

everybody gave their own piece of their mind, whether you like the answer or not is for you to choose...

in my situation, I have a TV niche above a venteless fireplace which I've never used. if I could go back to when the house was being built, I would have them build a wall for the tv to be mounted properly.