uniqs
share rss forum feed

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

2 edits
reply to ptuck874

Re: [HD] Maybe this means more HD will follow...

said by ptuck874:

but on demand free movies has sony movie network on there

Nice catch, I thought they were just the Sony spanish movies but notice these are in english. Definately means Sony Movie Channel is being added and I wonder what level of service will be needed to view it. BTW, as I haven't watched a movie yet, I take it they are unedited?

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

said by bohratom:

Nice catch, I thought they were just the Sony spanish movies but notice these are in english. Definately means Sony Movie Channel is being added and I wonder what level of service will be needed to view it. BTW, as I haven't watched a movie yet, I take it they are unedited?

»www.sonymoviechannel.com/about
"Sony Movie Channel is the first U.S. multi-platform television network from Sony Pictures Entertainment created specifically for the Hollywood movie fan, offering uncut and uncensored movies in stunning high definition. Programming is selected from more than 3,500 Sony Pictures films, which collectively have received 184 Academy Awards including 12 for Best Picture."

robertf390

join:2011-04-16
Nesconset, NY
reply to bohratom

Hi:

I wanted to reopen this thread as I noticed this morning that Sony Movie ChannelHD, which had been available OnDemand for free for the past couple months has been removed (at least in VHO5-NY). Not sure what the reasoning is for the deletion as some speculated it could be a future addition.

Also noticed that the selection of movies available for HDNET Movies has been substantially reduced to about three.

bohratom

Red Bank NJ

said by robertf390:

I wanted to reopen this thread as I noticed this morning that Sony Movie ChannelHD, which had been available OnDemand for free for the past couple months has been removed (at least in VHO5-NY). Also noticed that the selection of movies available for HDNET Movies has been substantially reduced to about three.

I also noticed the same and have no clue regarding the Sony Movie channel movies being removed. However I have noticed at the beginning of the month that some ondemand librariers go low and then in a day or two get restocked with new movies for the month. That's my guess with the low number for HDNET Movies.

bohratom

Red Bank NJ

1 edit
reply to robertf390

Duplicate

bohratom

Red Bank NJ

1 edit