uniqs
Sukunai
Premium Member
join:2008-05-07

Sukunai to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5

Re: IMAGiNE BitTorrent Piracy Group Sysop Jailed 40 months

Bad news, it gets harder and harder to get new movies online as downloads.

Good news, it gets harder and harder to give a shit about even seeing movies made in recent years due to how they often just suck to begin with.

So as I see it, I already have all of what I might ever even want to some extent. And all of it is old schlock.

And increasingly, all I really want, is my Netflix account. I barely watch movies any more. The VERY few films I have seen in theatres in recent years, has not really harmed my wallet much.

It seems it is rare to see more than 3 films made in a year a person would even miss.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by Sukunai:

Bad news, it gets harder and harder to get new movies online as downloads.

Good news, it gets harder and harder to give a shit about even seeing movies made in recent years due to how they often just suck to begin with.

So as I see it, I already have all of what I might ever even want to some extent. And all of it is old schlock.

And increasingly, all I really want, is my Netflix account. I barely watch movies any more. The VERY few films I have seen in theatres in recent years, has not really harmed my wallet much.

It seems it is rare to see more than 3 films made in a year a person would even miss.

Top 10 movies of all time in 10 movie categories.
»www.afi.com/Docs/100Year ··· OP10.pdf

pike
Premium Member
join:2001-02-01
Washington, DC

pike

Premium Member

I love that Caddyshack is listed under the category of "sports". LOL.