site

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from Just shut it down..

NiteSn0w

join:2010-12-24
reply to TBBroadband

Re: Just shut it down..

Sprint still owns the majority of the Clearwire.

the $10 fee was for 4G WiMAX in the beginning, but currently it only applies to smart phones, even the iPhone 4S is charged the $10 premium data fee.

$69.99 covers voice, SMS, MMS and basic data (for MMS and feature phones) part of the plan, $10 covers data, What's so hard to understand about that?

Sprint's CDMA network will be a great replacement once network vision is completed, especially when ESMR 800 is completely deployed. Coverage will be better as will performance. I'm in the Cleveland metro and I have no problems with Sprint's service, I have never dropped a call and I have never been without service. It always works and is always on.

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath
Everyone knows Sprint still owns Clear, but the point is they still charge $10 for something that NOBODY else charges. Sprint is becoming nothing more than a money grab cell carrier and it shows. $10 to access 4G even if its not available to you. $10 to stay on a network that Sprint was required to keep up and running until the end of June.

Sprint has been claiming for YEARS that network vision would be great. But yet they can't get their current CDMA network to work in major cities let alone build a new network and make it work.

And if you're in Cleveland you need to go out into the burbs where it matters. the Heights has poor quality service. You have to stand in the middle of streets to get service and lucky to get 1 bar at times. The burbs is where it matters in Cleveland, especially in the Heights where the $$$$ is at. If Sprint can't provide service to an area where the average income per family is over $200k then they have issues and Network Vision will never work for them.