share rss forum feed

MEeastern_ca

join:2012-01-12
Brampton, ON
Reviews:
·BabyTel
reply to hm

Re: Colosseum Online Inc. review

Maybe you people who probably work for Colosseum don't realize that this is a court decision a company with a A+ rating settles the issue before it goes to court. Colosseum Online inc in Canada,Ontario, Toronto did not even show up for court and did not respond to the first subpoena sent to the company.

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:22

said by MEeastern_ca:

Maybe you people who probably work for Colosseum don't realize that this is a court decision a company with a A+ rating settles the issue before it goes to court. Colosseum Online inc in Canada,Ontario, Toronto did not even show up for court and did not respond to the first subpoena sent to the company.

Please identify which people in this thread you're claiming work for some tiny fly-by-night company that none of us had ever heard of before before you chose them as your ISP-of-the-week?
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to MEeastern_ca

said by MEeastern_ca:

Maybe you people who probably work for Colosseum don't realize

I'm not sure where or why this is being said, but ok.
*scratches head*

I don't have much time between my job for the MPAA, my copyright extortion company, Canprie, and, now, my new job over at Colosseum to go further than what I wrote here.

*shrug*

akoostik

@allstream.net

said by hm :

said by MEeastern_ca:

Maybe you people who probably work for Colosseum don't realize

I don't have much time between my job for the MPAA, my copyright extortion company, Canprie, and, now, my new job over at Colosseum to go further than what I wrote here.

*shrug*

Haven't you also been moonlighting as the CRTC Chairman too?