Kudos to Tebow

»www.nypost.com/p/blogs/j ··· E97pGhZy

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Tebow doesn't belong on the Jets. They are not worthy.
sailor
Premium Member
join:2003-10-21
Long Island

sailor

Premium Member

said by I AM:

Tebow doesn't belong on the Jets. They are not worthy.

I'm with you.

But with that said, if I was going to make one huge wager on just one game this entire football season it would be on The Jets against the Jags Sunday.

Sanchez is getting the call to start and if being yanked and benched for the first time in his career last week didn't light a spark under his ass then nothing will...

Plus, Rex won't hesitate to yank him again.

I personally feel the Jets are a dysfunctional mess but I always say money won is twice as sweet as money earned and I am feeling, at the moment, a huge money making opportunity taking the Jets Sunday....Don't know if the feeling will hold up until Sunday but right now it's Go Jets.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Putting money on Sanchez is like putting money on whoever is the QB of the Cardinals! lol.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

said by I AM:

Putting money on Sanchez is like putting money on whoever is the QB of the Cardinals! lol.

Sanchez is not a bad QB. He just has no supporting cast.
The next QB at Arizona is Alex Smith.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

SANCHEZ IS NOT A BAD QB?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

said by I AM:

SANCHEZ IS NOT A BAD QB?

He's not that bad. His first two seasons he was good at managing the game when he had a good O-Line, Run game, and Defense.
He has none of that now. Plus his receivers are mostly new guys on the team.
There are worse starting QB's in the league.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Dont draft pre Madonnas.

Even worse, don't turn your decent draft pick into a pre Madonna.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

Yeah, the situation with Sanchez and Rex isn't ideal.

Hopefully the benching will get him going against the Jaguars.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

I'm rooting for Peyton Manning to win the Super Bowl.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

said by I AM:

So am I. Maybe, he'll retire if he does.
Not only is he a great QB, IMO, but he's a Pro's Pro. His after game news conferences are polite, even when he loses. When other teams were vying for his services he was gracious to all of them.
To come back and play at this high level, after 4 neck surgeries is a testament to his hard work. Plus he makes every one around him better.
The Players at Denver should be proud to be playing alongside the most cerebral QB in the history of the game, a living legend.

I have a ticket for the game in Baltimore. I am salivating at the prospect of seeing him.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Agreed. Go Peyton Go.

Right now Peyton has the advantage for the playoffs. Hes playing Ds hes seen for years while coaches have to game plan for an offence thats not the same.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

Dont draft pre Madonnas.

Even worse, don't turn your decent draft pick into a pre Madonna.

WTH is a pre madonna? Is that Mother Mary before she gave birth to Jesus?

Or are you talking about the Prima Donna of Italian Opera fame? »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pr ··· ma_donna

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea that lol.

They sound close.

That would have passed in vocal conversation.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
said by I AM:

Isn't everybody?

What I'd really like to see is a Peyton vs. Eli Superbowl, the Manning-Bowl. That'd be a great game for me regardless of who wins.

Chillin
No i7, no care.
Premium Member
join:2002-04-22
Johnson City, TN

Chillin to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
said by I AM:

They have a real shot at it IMO.

I find it interesting everyone gave little hope for Manning this year, meanwhile he's had one of his best years. I didn't expect him to come back this strong. But he's got it still and that is a awesome thing to watch.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted him to win another one. Rooting for Denver is tough but it's not hard to root for Manning.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

said by Chillin:

said by I AM:

I find it interesting everyone gave little hope for Manning this year, meanwhile he's had one of his best years. I didn't expect him to come back this strong. But he's got it still and that is a awesome thing to watch.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted him to win another one. Rooting for Denver is tough but it's not hard to root for Manning.

The man had countless neck surgeries could not even throw a football. Who knew a 36 year old could come back from that and play at an MVP level? It's remarkable to say the least.. The guy is truly the most fun player to watch in any sport

Chillin
No i7, no care.
Premium Member
Johnson City, TN

Chillin

Premium Member

said by Eagles LoveR:

said by Chillin:

said by I AM:

The man had countless neck surgeries could not even throw a football. Who knew a 36 year old could come back from that and play at an MVP level? It's remarkable to say the least.. The guy is truly the most fun player to watch in any sport

I would agree, of course aside from Jordan when he was still playing in the NBA. But yes Manning controlling the offense gives you the sense that this is how a offense should function. I would love to see him win MVP, a SB, and SB MVP. Just to prove the haters wrong. MVP I understand there is some cases for others, but I am impressed with a guy that basically is playing his BEST after what is generally a career ending injury.
Chillin

Chillin to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
Dup post.....

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to Chillin

Premium Member

to Chillin
Yeah, didn't say of all time lol.

Back a couple years ago I was trolling you saying I hated Manning, never did. The man just surprises every single year and every single week, especially this year. It is outstanding to see what he does and how he does it.

I understand people will argue who is the greatest QB of all time, or even this past decade. But in all honesty I think it goes to Peyton, especially if he wins at least one more. There is no player in any sport, in history that was ever as intelligent as Peyton Manning was and still is. The man conducts his offense better than the best OC and QB ever could, all by himself. Truly amazing.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57

Premium Member

said by Eagles LoveR:

I understand people will argue who is the greatest QB of all time, or even this past decade. But in all honesty I think it goes to Peyton, especially if he wins at least one more. There is no player in any sport, in history that was ever as intelligent as Peyton Manning was and still is. The man conducts his offense better than the best OC and QB ever could, all by himself. Truly amazing.

Not to mention the best SNL 'star player mentors kids' video of all time.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· g6lV-TDg

The full version is around somewhere, but I couldn't find it right off.

Chillin
No i7, no care.
Premium Member
Johnson City, TN

Chillin to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
said by Eagles LoveR:

Yeah, didn't say of all time lol.

Back a couple years ago I was trolling you saying I hated Manning, never did. The man just surprises every single year and every single week, especially this year. It is outstanding to see what he does and how he does it.

I knew deep down you loved him

But seriously how anyone not like to watch him, even when he is picking apart your favorite team. You have to respect his football IQ.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

haha. Yeah, no. He truly is amazing to watch the way he controls everything. It will be a sad day when Manning retires, Brady too.