The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to ropeguru

Re: [Business] IPv6 Availability

said by ropeguru:

Folks, if you want to sign up for the IPv6 trial that is fine. But would you please quite replying to me and use the correct reply button that is included in each post and reply to the fellow Comcast poster.

That is the price you pay for starting a thread on this site. Many (if not most) posters on this site don't know (or care about) the difference between replying to a specific post and replying to the thread (which by default is addressed to the thread's originator). I blame this site's default flat/linear thread display theme (as opposed to a default nested scheme that is common on many other message boards/forums) for much of that confusion.

You can disable the reply email notification if you are being bombarded with email notifications for replies to this thread (I keep that option turned off precisely for that reason).
--
We can never have enough of nature.
We need to witness our own limits transgressed, and some life pasturing freely where we never wander.

MrJester

join:2003-03-14
Knoxville, TN

I would like to be included in the Business Trial if possible.

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

said by MrJester:

I would like to be included in the Business Trial if possible.

I'm not the person you need to tell. Try sending an IM to NetDog See Profile with your info (modem MAC, modem make/model, service address) as jlivingood See Profile requested earlier in this thread.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

MrJester

join:2003-03-14
Knoxville, TN

Oops. Hit reply on the wrong name. :/ Thanks for pointing it out.