danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Urbandale, IA
reply to GLIMMER

Re: "New" provisioning website

said by GLIMMER:

another reason mediacom sucks at customer service. I don't want there crappy email shoved down my throat. The usage meter did this. There mail servers suck... Mediacom might get a clue about customer service sometime in the next 100 years....

Just because you have to create the e-mail account doesn't mean they can force you to use it as your primary e-mail address. I check mine periodically, but I abandoned the concept of using ISP e-mail years ago so I never felt tethered to one. I've been using Gmail for more than eight years.
--
You're watching Sports Night on CSC so stick around...

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
And if other customers/users did this, nobody would have a reason to whine and cry when an ISP's email servers didn't work or had an outage.

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
reply to danawhitaker
the point is I should not have to waste my time setting up an email account to get a modem online

CappinHoff

join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
said by GLIMMER:

the point is I should not have to waste my time setting up an email account to get a modem online

I think the point you were really trying to make is MC should abide by what you want and not upset you.

GLIMMER

join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL
said by CappinHoff:

said by GLIMMER:

I think the point you were really trying to make is MC should abide by what you want and not upset you.

No I think its a waste of time. If I worried about mediacom upsetting me I wouldnt have a life. There a sub par company around here. Our D3 has been live here since sept but were still not allowed to order higher tiered service. I like there model invest in the area then not sell the higher end services. There customer service has no clue when you call in. They send techs out for no reason when they know its a problem area.