Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Carpie

Re: Gift ideas for guildies

• Mount farming runs (OS3D@80, for example... but only useful if they don't already have it on their account)
• Tmog runs
• Pets (cage your extras and mail to them)

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5
said by Immer:

• Mount farming runs (OS3D@80, for example... but only useful if they don't already have it on their account)
• Tmog runs

Ha! I need someone to run ME through these! I'm just now learning where some of these are and trying to solo them for my own collection. It's a good idea though and something that would be appreciated I think. And along the same vein of thought, just running old raid content for the gear when you just hit level 60/70 would be very worthwhile.

said by Immer:

• Pets (cage your extras and mail to them)

Wait... you can cage your extra pets and give them to people!?!? That would be an awesome gift for people as they dinged. I was going to buy/send some of caged pets you can get from the vendors but if you I can give away extras from my collection, it offers up a lot more possibility.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA
kudos:2
Yup, just right-click the pet in your list, and if they can be caged you'll have the option. Then you can mail/trade/AH/whatever the pet.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Carpie
If you are alliance, we can easily get you an OS3D mount (10m and 25 man are different models, so 2 weeks) easily. Immer#1214, let me know you are Carpie from DSLR.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Immer:

If you are alliance, we can easily get you an OS3D mount (10m and 25 man are different models, so 2 weeks) easily. Immer#1214, let me know you are Carpie from DSLR.

Let me know if you want help.

Though just remembered I need to kill the side bosses in one of them still for an achev.

but killing that boss 3D style is fun.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5
reply to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Yup, just right-click the pet in your list, and if they can be caged you'll have the option. Then you can mail/trade/AH/whatever the pet.

That is awesome. Now I'm going to have to find a way to carve out more time for pet battling too! (which is going to be tough since I'm already down to well below 8 hrs of sleep because of this game lol). Pets will make perfect gifts though.

said by Immer and DarkLogix :

we can easily get you an OS3D mount

Thanks! I'll add you tonight. You know... the bad thing about this forum is that it makes me want to play even more while I'm at work and watch the clock that much more. As if I wasn't already having enough trouble with that!

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
I still need this mount