how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

counting7

join:2010-02-02

1 edit

Teksavvy is doing nothing to help

After acting like they will help me, the Teksavvy rep just abandoned my issue. Teksavvy hasn't given a damn, hasn't helped me, has done everything to ignore me and I keep having issues. They are criminals stealing my money. No better than rogers.

Last reply, despit many attempts by me.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

1 edit
said by counting7:

After acting like they will help me, the Teksavvy rep just abandoned my issue. Teksavvy hasn't given a damn, hasn't helped me, has done everything to ignore me and I keep having issues. They are criminals stealing my money. No better than rogers.

Last reply, despit many attempts by me.

I can promise you they aren't stealing your money... Contact them by phone

Or better yet, PM TSIMartin and i'm sure he'll be glad to help you or find Andre ( i think he can help you )

They're not here to steal money, i doubt they'd have as many followers if that was the case

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON
reply to counting7
counting7 I can assure you we are not stealing your money, can you pm me so that I can understand what's going on here. Lets get it fixed for you.

Thanks
Pierre A
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
Expand your moderator at work

KKaWing

join:2007-06-14
reply to counting7

Re: Teksavvy is doing nothing to help

Did you bump your own thread? They go by time posted. If you keep responding to your thread it jumps to the top of the forum, aka the end of the queue.

TSI PhilR
TSI PhilR
Premium
join:2009-01-26
Chatham, ON
reply to counting7
counting7 I assure you I have not abandoned you, nor your issue.
I have been following up with Rogers, as well as working with a few members of our technical support staff.
I openly admit there seems to have definitely been a disconnect in communications whether my direction was misunderstood, or whether I was not clear in giving direction to the agents assisting me, I apologize for this.

We thought we had the intermittent disconnections on their way to being fixed permanently, however it seems that did not last long.

We have an RF ticket open on your account right now, and are waiting for the latest response back from Rogers.

Again I deeply apologize for the lack of communication back to you, I promise it was not intentional.
--
TSI PhilR - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Manager, Escalations, Errors & Recovery
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

counting7

I apologize, but it is an issue that has been going on for most of the year since the service change back in January or February. That is a long time to have no fix. Before the service change, the internet was stable, and I had no problems with it whatsoever.

I did hear that they called the house, so there is finally work being done. Hopefully this will be solved soon.

counting7

reply to TSI PhilR
It seems that right after the last call to my home number either from Rogers or Teksavvy, there was a serious period of connection loss. I'm not sure if that is a sign that whoever it was, found the source or if the attempt at a fix just made it worse. Just letting you know the status update.
Expand your moderator at work

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to counting7

Re: Teksavvy is doing nothing to help

Looks like we called yesterday but you weren't there. What is the best date/time to call you?

Thanks,

Andre