join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

1 recommendation

La Luna to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823

Re: [Rant] LED lights are ugly crap

said by 19579823:

Im sick of looking at christmas trees and many other things now WITH THESE UGLY SMALL LED LIGHTS!!!!!

I remember in the 80s and earlier when we had BEAUTIFUL COLOURED LIGHTS!! (Similar to those shown here)

I cant stand looking @ our tree now,the lights are disgusting and not pleasant to look at!

And these stupid cop cars with these LED lights... HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Whats happend to this once beautiful place we called earth??

EVERYTHING HAS BECOME CHEAP/DISGUSTING GARBAGE and the worst thing is: PEOPLE ARE @ FAULT FOR THIS..... People didnt realise HOW GOOD we had it in the 80s and STAND UP FOR IT WHEN THINGS STARTED TO BE REPLACED WITH CRAP.. (Not that they could help it,most have been re-programmed to be willing pawns for the elite)

Didn't you complain about these lights last year? This all sounds horribly familiar.

And for the record, I love LED Christmas lights. Brighter, crisper, much nicer colors and NOT HOT.

QuakeFrag
Premium Member
join:2003-06-13
NH

1 recommendation

QuakeFrag

Premium Member

said by La Luna:

Didn't you complain about these lights last year? This all sounds horribly familiar.

It sounds familiar to me, too. I believe dude had the same rant last year.

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

1 recommendation

ilikeme

Premium Member

said by QuakeFrag:

said by La Luna:

It sounds familiar to me, too. I believe dude had the same rant last year.

I believe he just cycles thru his list of rants each year. I do remember this rant from sometime in the past.
dave
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

3 recommendations

dave

Premium Member

said by ilikeme:

I believe he just cycles thru his list of rants each year. I do remember this rant from sometime in the past.

RANTS WERE BETTER IN THE 80S!!!

EVERYTHING HAS BECOME LAZY REPOSTED GARBAGE and the worst thing is: PEOPLE ARE @ FAULT FOR THIS..... People didnt realise HOW GOOD we had it in the 80s and STAND UP FOR IT WHEN VAX NOTES STARTED TO BE REPLACED WITH THIS WEB CRAP.

ilikeme
Premium Member
Stafford, TX

2 recommendations

ilikeme

Premium Member

said by dave:

said by ilikeme:

EVERYTHING HAS BECOME LAZY REPOSTED GARBAGE and the worst thing is: PEOPLE ARE @ FAULT FOR THIS..... People didnt realise HOW GOOD we had it in the 80s and STAND UP FOR IT WHEN VAX NOTES STARTED TO BE REPLACED WITH THIS WEB CRAP.

ESPECIALLY THESE NEW DIGITAL "ONLINE" RANTS! in the 80's WE HAD TO GO to where ever we wanted to RANT all anaLOG!!!

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

Santa Fe

said by ilikeme:

said by dave:

said by ilikeme:

ESPECIALLY THESE NEW DIGITAL "ONLINE" RANTS! in the 80's WE HAD TO GO to where ever we wanted to RANT all anaLOG!!!

I like the late 60's early 70's when you had to rant with either Punch Cards or Paper Tape! Those were the rants!

ilikeme
Premium Member
Stafford, TX

ilikeme

Premium Member

said by Santa Fe:

I like the late 60's early 70's when you had to rant with either Punch Cards or Paper Tape! Those were the rants!

I think it was even more fun for those who had to do it in Morse code on telegraphs!

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

Santa Fe

said by ilikeme:

said by Santa Fe:

I think it was even more fun for those who had to do it in Morse code on telegraphs!

Or those Native Americans who Ranted in Smoke Signals!
Secyurityet
Premium Member
join:2012-01-07
untied state
·T-Mobile

Secyurityet to Santa Fe

Premium Member

to Santa Fe
said by Santa Fe:

You had punch cards and tape?!?

I had to rant by carrier pigeon!