Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Meningitis

Re: [game] Double Lynch Mafia

Typically no, but who knows. He was not being helpful when we had zero idea of wtf was going and all he kept saying is 'maybe' and not answering. :\

Do you have a better choice?

I'm currently debating between Gogg for the above, Antony/Kristopher for being vanillas, or Jobbie for being beloved (that's what I understood out of last day anyway), as a beloved mafia with a town politician would make sense to me in this game.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
LEAVE JOBBIE ALONE!!!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Naw.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to ekster
I'm going to vote for one of you that were so quick to jump on Goggalor. I don't care if he asked for it or not, if it feels like he's town, I'm not lynching him.

I'll let 47 tell you who I decide to vote for so he has something to do.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Will reply when I get my PM.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

Typically no, but who knows. He was not being helpful when we had zero idea of wtf was going and all he kept saying is 'maybe' and not answering. :\

I could have just kept my shut totally and kept us all in the dark. The "mebbe"s were because I found it hilarious (and I know Modem did, too) that everyone else was freaking out. So, forgive me for my moment of weakness of laughing my arse off on Friday afternoon.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
I don't know man everybody seems to be playing "I could have acted different and didn't screw you all" to get cleared.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
Stop trying to steer this back on Protus. He didn't defend himself. ekster and I defended him. You goofball.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by Kristopher:

Stop trying to steer this back on Protus. He didn't defend himself. ekster and I defended him. You goofball.

Not going back at PM just saying that we get anything from this kind of things. We need to get this game moving.

You golfballpiñatalover.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.