share rss forum feed
« Spell effectsValor to Cons? »
This is a sub-selection from [MoP] Dailies

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to bTU

Re: [MoP] Dailies

I highly recommend that you beging Shieldwall over in Krasarang ASAP. The items you can purchase from them with valor are ilvl 496 instead of ilvl 489.

You can definitely stop doing Klaxxi. Reaching 90 per week really only requires 1-2 factions every day or several factions for 2-3 days worth of dailies.

Other than the new faction, Golden Lotus should never be skipped, as both Shado Pan and August Celestials require you to reach revered with GL first. Cloud serpent, like Anglers, isn't really required and are just another option to get your tokens and/or toys.
--
Eumaeus, Guardian/Balance Druid
GM - Lux ex Tenebris - Sargeras | Alliance
[6/6] MSV [2/6] HoF

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
said by Eumaeus:

I highly recommend that you beging Shieldwall over in Krasarang ASAP. The items you can purchase from them with valor are ilvl 496 instead of ilvl 489.

You can definitely stop doing Klaxxi. Reaching 90 per week really only requires 1-2 factions every day or several factions for 2-3 days worth of dailies.

Other than the new faction, Golden Lotus should never be skipped, as both Shado Pan and August Celestials require you to reach revered with GL first. Cloud serpent, like Anglers, isn't really required and are just another option to get your tokens and/or toys.

Hey... hey! Listen! Anglers, ASAP, to revered, so you can book (+50 skill each time for 800g) your way to 600 fishing.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Goggalor:

said by Eumaeus:

Hey... hey! Listen! Anglers, ASAP, to revered, so you can book (+50 skill each time for 800g) your way to 600 fishing.

ERR Wrong

That's Nat Pegle rep to get the book

And that's ALOT of fishing

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Fishing sucks.

I rather do dailies than fishing.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
Only two or so of the dailies actually require fishing :P. They have gather and kill quests in there. AND you get a fishing skill point for completing the daily too. Theres like 3 quests a day for them, so not like you get sucked in for hours doing those quests. Swing by for 3 minutes and get some quick dailies in.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
My fishing skill level is like 15 on my highest toon.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
Does your fishing skill need to be a certain level to kill a level 90 mob? Or to fly and gather bugs from the ground?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Fishing sucks.

I rather do dailies than fishing.

Nat rep is only from fishing

He has 3 dailies each start from a special fish.

Angler rep ya just plain dailies.

But Nat rep get ready for hours of fishing a day.

you'll ahve to sit around sea water fish till you get the fish to start the quest, then more to inland water do the same, then move to sha-touched water.

The up side is the nat pegel dailies also give Angler rep, so that's 6 dailies for them per day you can do.

Also each of the 3 fish are unique so you can only have one of each on you at a time, though you could do all 3 one day and after you turn them in fish up 3 more for the next day.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Does your fishing skill need to be a certain level to kill a level 90 mob? Or to fly and gather bugs from the ground?

And all the angler dailies give fishing skill.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

I don't see the point doing the dailies for the fishing people when I am against fishing in this game.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
A mount that can run on water at 100% mount speed for your alts?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by DarkLogix:

Like we spend a whole lot of time in/on water in this game.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Its handy for some areas.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by DarkLogix:

Its handy for some areas.

It is handy for the people that collect mounts for achievements, ill give you that.
--

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
reply to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Warlocks have a glyph that enables their locks steeds to run on water (while leaving a flame trail).

Also Afflic locks can soulburn water breathing to walk on water for 10 mins.