how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BiggA

join:2005-11-23
EARTH

Groton, Blast hasn't been upgrade to 50/10 yet

I managed to get Blast! for $10 more on a 2-year new customer package deal, but here in Groton, we haven't been upgraded to 50/10 yet. Still, 25/4 isn't bad for now.

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1
Where in the holy hell is Groton?

RR Conductor
NWP RR Inc.,serving NW CA
Premium
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
kudos:1
CT, it's a MAJOR US Submarine base-

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groton,_Connecticut

"Groton /rtn/ is a town located on the Thames River in New London County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 40,115 at the 2010 census.[1]
Groton is the home of the Electric Boat Corporation, which is the major contractor for submarine work for the United States Navy. The Naval Submarine Base New London is located in Groton, and the pharmaceutical company Pfizer is also a major employer. The Avery Point section of Groton is home to a regional campus of the University of Connecticut."

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA
reply to BiggA
I'm surprised that area hasn't been upgraded yet with that huge sub thing you've got up there.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

aguiar0016

join:2006-01-23
New Bedford, MA
reply to BiggA
CT as a whole is in need of bandwith. That could the issue.

BiggA

join:2005-11-23
EARTH
I posted this in the other thread, and the mod moved it, but anyways, most other systems in CT are upgraded. They told me it was coming soon. When I first signed up, they said we had 50/10, but then on the phone after testing, I confirmed we don't have it yet, so it must be just about on the brink of coming.