kudos:3
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to ilikeme

Re: [Rant] LED lights are ugly crap

said by ilikeme:

said by dave:

said by ilikeme:

I believe he just cycles thru his list of rants each year. I do remember this rant from sometime in the past.

RANTS WERE BETTER IN THE 80S!!!

EVERYTHING HAS BECOME LAZY REPOSTED GARBAGE and the worst thing is: PEOPLE ARE @ FAULT FOR THIS..... People didnt realise HOW GOOD we had it in the 80s and STAND UP FOR IT WHEN VAX NOTES STARTED TO BE REPLACED WITH THIS WEB CRAP.

ESPECIALLY THESE NEW DIGITAL "ONLINE" RANTS! in the 80's WE HAD TO GO to where ever we wanted to RANT all anaLOG!!!

I like the late 60's early 70's when you had to rant with either Punch Cards or Paper Tape! Those were the rants!
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1

said by Santa Fe:

I like the late 60's early 70's when you had to rant with either Punch Cards or Paper Tape! Those were the rants!

I think it was even more fun for those who had to do it in Morse code on telegraphs!

Santa Fe
Xfce Rocks.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Mediacom

said by ilikeme:

said by Santa Fe:

I think it was even more fun for those who had to do it in Morse code on telegraphs!

Or those Native Americans who Ranted in Smoke Signals!
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!

Secyurityet

join:2012-01-07
untied state
reply to Santa Fe

said by Santa Fe:

You had punch cards and tape?!?

I had to rant by carrier pigeon!