dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

crazyartist

Anon

[CenturyTel] Can't connect in Lorain Ohio

Hey all, first time on this forum. I'm a high school/early college student that frequently uses the internet for school work. My grandparent recently installed a modem from Century Link (Or Westell9121) or whichever order that is in. For the past few days, none of our computers can connect to the modem. We get a red light on Internet. The bill was paid, so we called Century Link and got an automated message saying something along the lines of "We are aware of your problem and are currently working to fix it. This should take a couple of hours. Would you like us to call back when we are finished?" The machine took our number and we have not received a call yet. This would be day 3 or 4 with no service. What exactly is going on with our connection?
tdumaine
Premium Member
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA

tdumaine

Premium Member

You would need to call them and ask them that When it says we know theres an issue, push the button or stay on the line to talk to someone and ask questions
CenturyLink
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID

CenturyLink to crazyartist

to crazyartist
Hello crazyartist, this is B with the CenturyLink Help Team. I'm sorry your DSL connection was/is having issues. If you would like me to take a look at your DSL line, send me your information with our webform, and I'll take a look: »bit.ly/IArNlt

Thanks,
B
CenturyLink Help Team