Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Tweakbl

Re: [MoP] Leveling from 85-90

said by Tweakbl:

They did it this way to "gate" content I feel. But in truth it would help stabilize some realms economies to make a little more competition for items from Altaholic Crafters.

They did it to keep you playing. People would get bored and drop their subs quicker if reps were shared across all toons.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
^ this.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Got the warrior to 88 last night, I am trying to burn through Valley of the Four Winds, I wonder how far into the rep I would get just from questing with the double rep thing.

I am betting on getting honored with shado-pan and revered with Klaxxi.

Also accepted Sprakk's DK in the guild last night so he has been assimilated now..
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
I got to honored with Shado-pan on Ant before they had the rep bonus, so you'll get that. I used it to get to revered with Tan pretty quickly (only 2-4 days of dailies with them got me revered with the other quests mixed in from the zone).

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
So if you got honored before the buff I bet you can get to revered now.

Interesting thing to look at.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
definitely is a lot nicer.

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Krisnatharok
This is true but it is also why they Gate the content. Otherwise folks will blow thru it. (As if they do not already.)

But I get what you mean, however I believe it will come about. The 45 Gold token buff is but a stepping stone to Alt Friendliness. I would have been ok with a BOA Tabard (that granted Rep after Revered or Honored) for Dungeon grinds to be honest.

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
I also like how you can hit Honored (or is it Revered) and get the token to buff Rep 100% even on your main, thus making the grind to 21000 Rep on said faction 10500 Rep. (I think I calculated correctly) (Kinda sleepy here.)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
It is at revered and it works for the whole account regardless of faction.