share rss forum feed

Zionikk

join:2012-12-08
North Baltimore, OH
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
reply to etaadmin

Re: [TWC] Rude Customer Service

Okay there is something you guys aren't understanding here. I don't live under the same roof as my family member who owes money from the past.

Trust me again? I never had any services with them, so how could they not trust me "again" My mom had service before, that's it. Not my father, not my brother and not myself. My brother and I are both old enough now and we are living on our own. We have no reason to be involved with the issues they have with my mother.

But I could really care less anymore, you people don't seem to know what you're talking about and TWC does not either. Ill just go with Frontier I suppose.

join:2012-12-11
North Coast
I think most understand that, but TWC wants PROOF that isn't the case, see my comment above.

Chances are the name and address on "the list" and getting service from any provider will be just as much of a hassle.

Zionikk

join:2012-12-08
North Baltimore, OH
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
Well you see, they told me to take my lease agreement over to the office and I did. The lady there said everything looked fine and that I should have no trouble getting services now.

She just told me to call a lady to get the block off. So I did, but she won't answer the phone or reply to any of my messages. Everytime I try to get further assistance, it comes down to her. But I can't get ahold of her.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
"She just told me to call a lady to get the block off. So I did, but she won't answer the phone or reply to any of my messages. Everytime I try to get further assistance, it comes down to her. But I can't get ahold of her."

I guess its possible with the holiday season she is out of the office.

Good luck

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson