This is a sub-selection from Cities?

sonicmerlin

join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:1
reply to silbaco

Re: Cities?

said by silbaco:

You want the government to pay for ftth for you? That's great, but.... The government is broke. End of story.

On a side note... I have no problem with living on a gravel road. And using well water and a septic tank has saved me a considerable amount of money over the years.

Oh for the love of god who do you think ensures that septic tank you bought works as advertised? And I'm sure you won't mind a gravel road until it massively increases maintenance requirements on your car, or causes everyone else to live closer to civilization.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
What do government regulations have to do with my comment? I never said regulations were bad, just wasteful spending.

As far as the septic tank... If you knew much about them you would know that there isn't much too them. Physics makes sure it works correctly, not the government. And I have lived on a gravel road for a long, long time, and have had relatively little maintenance done on my cars that were a result of gravel. Winter is the only real downfall and it hasn't been for several years.