share rss forum feed
« Won't happen
This is a sub-selection from Cities?

Telco

join:2008-12-19
reply to silbaco

Re: Cities?

said by silbaco:

You want the government to pay for ftth for you? That's great, but.... The government is broke. End of story.

On a side note... I have no problem with living on a gravel road. And using well water and a septic tank has saved me a considerable amount of money over the years.

Of course you do and I am not even going to begin to question your 'way of life'. Not even sure why you are on the internet or using a forum about technology.

Now for the rest of us, we want to start spending our taxes modernizing and growing America again.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
Not sure why I am on the internet? Well let me give you a hint. There is fiber up to my house and presumably not yours. That might be a start.

Telco

join:2008-12-19
said by silbaco:

Not sure why I am on the internet? Well let me give you a hint. There is fiber up to my house and presumably not yours. That might be a start.

Streets with gravel roads don't have FTTH and many don't even have cable running past their houses.

My bad. As a Repub, you mean for others who live on these sorts of streets. Boy, if I had $1 for every Repub who lives in blue states or civilization, rather than areas with the views they espouse, I'd be worth over $30 MIL by now.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
Actually they do otherwise there wouldn't be an ONT on the side of my house and every house for miles around. You are just another clueless idiot who lives in a city bubble.

You would have one less dollar, as I am not a republican.