All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

bob mccud
@198.45.179.x

bob mccud

Anon

my wireless devices have not worked since i had exede instal

I get internet on my computer but all my wireless devices say dns error. They worked just fine on the old wb sat
DrStrangLov
join:2012-03-28

DrStrangLov

If Wildblue Optimizer was installed, deinstall it.

Master Reset on your router.

EarthSignal
Earthsignal
Premium Member
join:2002-10-03
Burlington, IA

EarthSignal to bob mccud

Premium Member

to bob mccud
You might find your not the only one with that problem. Have you tried rebooting your router and wireless devices?

»wildblueworld.com/forum/ ··· p?t=5315

bob mccud
@198.45.179.x

bob mccud

Anon

ty for the help guys. I will try those suggestions.
Philly88
join:2011-12-29
Bark River, MI

Philly88 to bob mccud

to bob mccud
I had the same problem my old router would work but then stop every few minuets for like 1 minuet then work again. I got a new one and it works a lot better. I still get disconnected a few times a day but I can re connect right away. Also how do I see if wilde blue optimizer is installed?

wm4bama
join:2012-05-10
Goodwater, AL

wm4bama

Open your control panel, double-click the Add/Remove icon, then look through the list of programs installed, if you see "Wildblue" in the list just un-install it.

Then, in control panel, open Internet Options and under the "Connections" tab, at the bottom-right, open "LAN Settings" and untick any option that is selected, including the "Automatically Detect" option...there should be nothing selected in the LAN Settings.

Reboot your computer(s)...if you have more than one computer do this for each of them.
Philly88
join:2011-12-29
Bark River, MI

Philly88

Ok thats what I figured and I did not see it Thanks