uniqs
share rss forum feed

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5

Patch 5.1 Hotfixes - December 11

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Classes
Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
When Fire Blast modified by Glyph of Fire Blast is used to detonate a Frost Bomb, the resulting Frost Bomb now deals 50% less damage.

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
Taste for Blood now only stacks 1 time versus other players (was 3 times).

Quests
"Bad Blood", "Bloodlines", "The Korune", "Ancient Guardians", and "The Source of Korune Power" will no longer sometimes place players into the wrong phase.

PvP
The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).

Creatures
The Mogu enemies in the Ruins of Ogudei now drop correctly drop loot when slain

Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios
Creatures in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Ahn'Qiraj raid dungeons now deal damage according to their intended pre-Mists of Pandaria melee damage values.

Bug Fixes
Several abilities that should break on damage will now correctly have a chance to break when damage is absorbed, including: Psychic Scream, Hex, Howl of Terror, Intimidating Shout, Blinding Light, Frost Nova, Freeze, Ring of Frost, Entangling Roots, and Mass Entanglement.

A couple days dated but I don't remember seeing anyone having posted it so fyi for those that didn't catch it.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
One day they'll get PvP right in this game.

...sike

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
One day they'll stop breaking PvE to attempt to fix PvP

...sike
--
»Death Star Petition

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
I didn't think about the consequences of Frost Bomb in PvE...I only use it on two fights...I'll probably just replace it with Living Bomb. Nether Tempest is a pain in the magical ass to maintain on more than 3-4 targets.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I'm thinking of doing a focus macro set for some things.

then instead of changing target just use the other button
--
»Death Star Petition

Cuthgar

join:2009-07-14
Palmdale, CA
reply to McBrain
What they really needed to do is increase frost bolt damage and nerf the Frost bomb damage. This change is just so retarded on so many levels. Instead they decide lets just not have people use Frost bomb anymore by increasing the frost bomb timer and now reduces dmg by half if detonated early...sigh.

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
The fact that you expected and ability that was that powerful to not eventually get nerfed is funn to me. It happens sooner or later. Kind of how warriors were returned to their former tanking glory just to slammed with the nerf hammer once again. Goodbye 1 million dmg executes!!!(Until I get better gear, muwhahahahaha.)

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Carpie
said by Carpie:

PvP
The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).

Time to find a PVE spirit/mana trinket now for my PvP healer.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
said by Cake:

said by Carpie:

PvP

Time to find a PVE spirit/mana trinket now for my PvP healer.

I wish MP5 was your only concern.

Apparently Blizzard wants moar triple deeps.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to McBrain
said by McBrain:

One day they'll get PvP right in this game.

...sike

I have realizations, like that life is bigger than us. People forget that, but I'm always aware of it. Like when I'm in the bathroom looking at my toilet paper, I'm like 'Wow! That's toilet paper?' I don't know if we appreciate how much we have.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.