All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
opinionmine
join:2006-03-10

opinionmine

New MyVerizon: The Disappeared.

What did they do with the phone call logs and voice mail records?
PaulyIzGod
join:2008-02-18
Tampa, FL

PaulyIzGod

If you can't find on the new page just go to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice.
Or click on my services > voice > manage settings
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601 to opinionmine

to opinionmine
Login -> My Services Overview -> Voice Management -> Manage Settings
GreyWhyte
join:2009-06-03
Laurel, MD

GreyWhyte to opinionmine

to opinionmine
Go to Accounts & Services (under the search bar on the right) -> My Services (left-hand side of screen) -> Voice

Scroll Down and there should be a section labeled Digital Voice Management. From there, select Manage Settings (red button near the bottom). Now, you should be on the FIOS Digital Voice page. There is a link, "Go to Calls and Messages", click it and you'll have your logs and voice mail tabs.
opinionmine
join:2006-03-10

opinionmine

I don't get any of that, all I see is a choice to change the service.

The only red button says: "View Plans".
opinionmine

opinionmine

Very strange.

I logged on to two accounts, first my mother's using Firefox and then my account using the Opera browser (which is supposed to be unsupported).

What I wrote above continues to be true in my mother's account: there is no way to access the voice logs and voicemail.

Using Opera, in my account, it's right there to see as other posters have noted.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to opinionmine

Premium Member

to opinionmine
That's strange. I think I'm getting a different page than some of you. On my page, it's one or two clicks to get to voicemails and call logs.
Using Chrome.

Check my voicemails

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

bohratom to opinionmine

to opinionmine
Verizon has been rolling out a new facelift for MyVerizon the last few weeks. That last screenshot is part of it.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

Ah, thanks. That explains that.

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2 to opinionmine

Premium Member

to opinionmine
New bill format as well

billdacat100
@lmco.com

billdacat100

Anon

I spent 10-15 minutes poking around looking for the phone logs. I really fwaking hate it when changes are made that don't make any sense. FAIL!!!!!
McBane
join:2008-08-22
Wylie, TX

McBane

Be glad you can at least pay your bill on line still. Ever since they migrated my business account over to the new myverizon website my account has been broken to the point where I can't even pull up or pay my bill. I've had an "internal ticket" open on this for almost 4 months now and they can't seem to fix my account and they won't let me cancel and create a new account without having to hit me for early termination fees for their own problem.

It's sad we're on one of the most advanced networks in the world and Verizon can't even get a website working for me to pay my bill.

iropwer
@verizon.net

iropwer to opinionmine

Anon

to opinionmine
I placed a upgrade order prior to the cut-over to the new site.

Before the cut-over I could click on the "Order Status" link and see my order details, info about the install process, how to prepare for it, and the ability to re-schedule the appointment.

Now clicking on the same link gives me the confirmed installation date, some dude's smiling happy face with some cute useless graphics, and info on how to watch FiOS TV on the internet before the TV setup. The last part may be useful to a new TV customer, but not to an existing Triple-Play customer.

The new website is terrible. Some parts of it are definitely a step backwards. Less functionality is NOT an improvement.