Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to gambothell

Re: [Rant] UPS delivery will not ring the doorbell

I don't mind so much when they leave the package without even trying to ring the bell or knock, it's this type of stuff (and the lies I was told when the package wasn't delivered the first 3 times) that pisses me off:

UPS Sucks

--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
So something was stolen in Brooklyn. And you're surprised?

What was it, anyway?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Bob4:

So something was stolen in Brooklyn. And you're surprised?

lol, good point. It was an Xbox 360 game I was going to give a friend as a gift.
The problem I had was that on Dec. 3rd when I talked to UPS they said the delivery was rescheduled because of "holiday volume" and it would be delivered the next business day. They said the same on the 4th, 5th, and 6th.
Instead of telling me one of their employees stole my stuff, they gave me the run-around.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
I just got a $900 laptop. UPS just left it at the front door because no one was home. It was in a plain brown box, so it didn't attract attention.