how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to gainsborough

Re: I'm looking for a few Pet Battle tips.

If they would reward valor for battles, I would be so into this... other than just collecting, what rewards to you get for battling pets?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

said by Antonica:

other than just collecting, what rewards to you get for battling pets?

Epeen?

Some dude in my guild has like 400 some odd pets...he's constantly bragging about it, it's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where he comments on applications about an applicant's pet battling prowess, and makes his recommendations based on that.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

BG5150

join:2008-08-14
New York, NY
reply to Antonica

pet battles are a somewhat fun way to pass the time while waiting for a dungeon or raid queue.

I like that all your pets show up on all your toons. So, if you are leveling up a 40 druid, you can use your lower-level pets as you roam around. Then, if you jump on your 90 mage, you can do top-level battles with your higher-ups.

Is there a meta-achieve award for doing all the pet-related achieves?

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

waiting for dungeon/raids? What's that?

The whole 10 seconds I have to wait for those queues I'm trying to turn in that daily or get my cooldowns done for the day, and even then I end up staying up past the raid/heroic times to finish that stuff up because lack of time.

BG5150

join:2008-08-14
New York, NY

said by Antonica:

waiting for dungeon/raids? What's that?

If you are a tank or a healer, the wait time sure is small. But if you are queuing as dps, the wait times get a bit longer.