dcurrey
Premium Member
join:2004-06-29
Mason, OH

dcurrey to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman

Re: Hardwood Floors - Cleaning

Yep they are nice. Back in the good old days we just had bona spray bottle and microfiber cloth to do same job. Its probably little cheaper that way as you can just buy new cloths and gallon refills of bona. But bona mop option is easier.

Edit: Can those mop bottles be refilled? Still on original bottle when we purchased the kit.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by dcurrey:

Yep they are nice. Back in the good old days we just had bona spray bottle and microfiber cloth to do same job. Its probably little cheaper that way as you can just buy new cloths and gallon refills of bona. But bona mop option is easier.

I just ordered one to try it. The containers are refillable and the cloths are washable/replaceable on the mop. I'll wrap it up as a gift to the family so it's a present the kids can open but no one gets sharked by getting a crappy present.

dcurrey
Premium Member
join:2004-06-29
Mason, OH

dcurrey

Premium Member

Yep just checked bona site bottles are refillable.

sempergoofy
Premium Member
join:2001-07-06
Smyrna, GA

sempergoofy to dcurrey

Premium Member

to dcurrey
The Bona kit that I bought at H.D. last year did not have the bottle mounted on the handle. It is a separate hand-trigger bottle. Came with the velcro-backed base with a removable/washable mop head like in the Amazon linked product, and a dust-mop head too. Having the bottle mounted on the handle just makes it look like one of those swiffers.